Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Fall!

Guess who decided to start up the old blog again ;) It's been QUITE a while since I blogged last. Just over a year, actually! I hope everyone is doing well.

So by now school has started, and fall is just beginning! Summer is officially coming to a close. And what an eventful summer it was! I worked full-time (for me!), took two summer school classes, and still made time to travel to San Francisco, Portland, and lake Nacimiento.

San Francisco was beautiful. Such a fun city with great sights and great food. Portland was also breathtaking. I had the pleasure of attending Nic and Allison's wedding while in town-- which was GORGEOUS!

Portland is such an incredible city, with a great vibe and even BETTER food! Plus, Oregon does not charge sales tax ... guilt-free shopping, anyone?

Lake Naci was crazy fun, as always. You know the fun I mean ... The kind where you tube so long your arms feel as if they're going to fall out? The fun where you've spent so much time in the sun, you reach the point where no amount of sunblock can help you? Times to never be forgotten, but I'd rather not re-live that dreadful sunburn!

So as summer winds down, and we all get back into our work/school routine, I thought I'd start my blog up again as a means to keep you all up-to-date on my life. Not in a weird, self-centered way, I just thought it'd be fun to share some of my random thoughts, things that God is teaching me, etc. If you know me, you know I'm crazy, so really .... who knows what will end up on this thing!


Until Next Time,
Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment