Monday, June 28, 2010

Today is the day.

I have an hour left in Ventura, until I head up to Santa Barbara for a 5-day team bonding camp. From there, I will directly leave to LAX and catch my flight to London, England. I will spend a day there, and will arrive in Uganda on July 5th. I am getting a little emotional right now, because I am sad to leave my family. I pray for tons of strength!

I was unformed a few days ago that I will have no internet access while on the trip, so unfortunately I will no be able to blog as I thought I would be able to. However, there will be a team blog that will be recieving frequent updates. If you'd like to follow that one, the link is: http://impactuganda.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for all your support, I love all you guys so much and I will miss you dearly! Be safe so that I can come home to each and every one of your beautiful faces :)I love you all! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment