Monday, June 21, 2010

7 days. 1 week. Still lacking funds.

Dear friends:

In 1 week, I will be traveling on a missions trip to Africa with IMPACT to work with needy children and families in the broken country of Uganda. While there, I will be working in multiple schools with orphans, participating in street ministry of the capitol city of Kampala, and by going door-to-door to the homes in rural areas.

I would like to ask for your help. Above all else, I ask for your prayers as I prepare both emotionally and spiritually to serve. There will be many challenges. I will need God’s help and your support.

I would also like to ask for your help in another way. In addition to my personal contribution, I was asked to raise $3,900 for this trip which will be used to supplement my travel expenses and for project supplies. As of right now, I am still lacking the necessary funds to participate on this trip. If you would like to support, please send checks (ASAP) to:

IMPACT, 8180 Telephone Rd. Ventura, CA 93003. Please make checks payable to "The Presbytery of Santa Barbara" with the memo line stating my name, Heaven Mize.
Thank you for your support, in whatever form that may be.


In Christ,
Heaven Mize

No comments:

Post a Comment